Welcome to Peppers Bar & Grill
Peppers is a neighborhood bar and restaurant, with a back yard type patio packed full with your friends. With 16 tap handles to choose from, a large selection of cocktails, and a kitchen that cranks out some of the best bar food around, Peppers provides an enjoyable evening for young and old. Come on down and enjoy the neighborhood!
Check out our mouth watering menu for the tastiest burgers, sandwiches and nachos around. Enjoy your meal with a frosted brew on tap from some of the greatest local breweries. Check out our sports page to learn why Peppers is the place to be to watch good sports with great beer. Feeling lucky? Check out the Treasure Creek Casino right next door for a great atmosphere, free food and drinks, and the friendliest staff in Billings.
At Peppers Bar & Grill we serve generous, fresh, quality menu items at wallet friendly prices. Whether it’s a little food to take home or a night outside the kitchen that you need, we’ve got what you’re looking for. Check it out!
Fan of the gridiron? Slap shots and penalty boxes more your thing? From hockey to baseball, pro to college, football, basketball or golf, we have all your sporting needs all year long. Have a seat and enjoy the game on one of our many flat screen high def tvs.
Our casino offers a relaxed environment, fast friendly service and complimentary food and drink for all our machine players. Along with the latest technology, the newest games on the market and a player reward system, it’s pretty hard to beat Treasure Creek Casino.
- Ole Miss vs. TCU - 10:30am - Dec. 31st
- Boise St. vs. Arizona - 2pm - Dec. 31st
- Mississippi St. vs. Georgia Tech - 6pm - Dec. 31st
- Auburn vs. Wisconsin - 10am - Jan. 1st
- Michigan St. vs. Baylor - 10:30am - Jan. 1st
- Oregon vs. Florida St. - 3pm - Jan. 1st
- Alabama vs. Ohio St. - 6:30pm - Jan. 1st
- Cardinals vs. Panthers - 2:35pm - Jan. 3rd
- Ravens vs. Steelers - 6:15pm - Jan. 3rd
- Bengals vs. Colts - 11:05am - Jan. 4th
- Lions vs. Cowboys - 2:40pm - Jan. 4th